Sunday, January 6, 2019

Happy Feast Day

Today is the last day of the 12 days of Christmas, and I spent the day with my family, making rather merry. We have a tradition in my family of saving one of our Christmas gifts to be opened on this day, and there are always a couple smaller things given on this Little Christmas. We dine upon gnocchi and ham, as we do upon Christmas day itself, and if every way possible, we treat it very much like a big feast day. It was a beautiful and joyous day with family and friends, made even more festive by a snow fall, and a warm fire. 



This song is actually a bit more fitting for Christmas day itself, but it is very joyful sounding, and once I got The Christmas Traveller out of my head, this is what was going round and round, so you are getting it to finish off the Long Christmas. We are now in the season of Epiphany. My we all, like the Wisemen of the East have the faith and courage to see the Stars God sends to guide us to Himself, and may we have the grace to see Him, however He choses to show Himself to us. 

1 comment:

Annamaria said...

Lovely post! keep up good worl ;)