Thursday, June 30, 2011

It Is A Sign, I Tell You....



.... I am not quite sure what it is a sign of, but it is definately a sign. The bouquet of white roses I bought to celebrate White Rose Day are still blooming. I do not remember the last time I had cut flowers last so long as this. Oh, I will grant you that over the last couple days they have gotten wee bit past their prime, but only the least, tiny bit. They are still remarkably fine looking. Three weeks.... not bad at all.... It bears repeating: It is a sign, I tell you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope they last til the king returns! (You ken who I mean.)
Sorry, couldn't resist :) I know you wrote this post ages ago, but I thought I'd drop a line to say how much I'm enjoying your blog!

Mahri said...

Hi Antonia. Thanks very much for the comment. It is always nice to hear from readers. (and I ken right weel :-)